Vectorized is hiring a savvy, organized, and proactive executive assistant/office manager to join our growing team!
Vectorized.io is building a real-time streaming engine for modern applications - from the enterprise to the solo dev prototyping a react application on her laptop. We go beyond the Kafka protocol, into the future of streaming with inline WASM transforms and geo-replicated hierarchical storage. A new platform that scales with you from the smallest projects to petabytes of data distributed across the globe. We are on a mission to enable every developer to supercharge their real time applications.
We are a team of doers, seasoned engineers, hackers and builders, working on the future of streaming. A fully distributed, diverse team, with members in Medellin - Colombia, London, San Francisco, St. Petersburg - Russia, NYC, San Diego, Germany, Canada, Poland and growing! - Also, we’re nice :D
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level, tailored administrative support to the CEO
- Frequently liaise with all level internal and senior external contacts dealing with routine issues as well as coordinating more complex responses while ensuring these are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items and deadlines for the CEO.
- Coordinate, organize, execute, and assist with internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, team social events, etc.
- Ensure that the CEO is notified when meetings are running long and conflicting with other appointments, notifying meeting attendees of any delays, and proactively identifying and resolving conflicts.
- Facilitate meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes as needed, and organizing work streams.
- Support employee onboarding and benefits, manage employee files, put together offer letters and contracts for employees and consultants.
- Set up new hires’ email and slack access, order and send out computers for new team members, and enter new hires in our PEO and any other systems.
- Collaborate with and support our fractional CFO, HR consultant, and accountants
- Manage billing and payments to contractors and vendors, working closely with the CFO.
- Work with our PEO to manage any state documentation and tax payments as needed.
- Draft and send out customer contracts for signature, handle back-and-forth with lawyers as needed for any redlines, document management, and organization
Please highlight if you have worked with small startup companies.